• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eclipse

IWasBornToLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
I (my dad actually won them for me) have four tickets to go see the advanced showing of Eclipse tonight!!

So now I don't have to try and buy the midnight ones and I don't have to wait/stay up that long!

I'm so stoked! It's showing in a brand new theatre, (that's actually why they are doing the showing), that isn't supposed to open until tomorrow. So they are opening it for us lucky 900!

I'm so excited!! :woohoo:

Nice!
We tried to buy tickets for tonight (Or tomorrow however you see it) at midnight but they were sold out. So we're going tomorrow afternoon.
I was excited to see it with all the avid fans, me not being super crazy about it, I find it amusing...

Woah!!! Awesome! Hope you have fun! I got this awesome jacob red and black shirt and painted my nails red and am wearing black jeans and black shoes and black and sparkly silver eye makeup, so I'm ready for the Eclipse showing at 12!!! :) My mom is wearing a twilight moms shirt and my sister is wearing the same red nail polish and an eclipse shirt with the cullens on it..! Were getting there 2 hours early, which seems crazy- but to tell you the truth, it's more because when we came 30 min early last time, we were stuck in one of the FRONT ROWS. Ugh, my neck hurt sooo bad...So for the sake of our necks, were going 2 hours early.

I was super stoked for the first 2 movies, but not this one for some reason. Maybe because I've been so busy, or maybe because none of my friends have been into it for a while. Either way, I'm gonna see it, just not tonight. But I did go see Toy story again today! hahaha

I'm not seeing it until all the tween fan girls have seen it.
No offence, but they are annoying. I've been to the midnight showings of the other 2, and I couldn't stand all the fan girls and their reactions. Eclipse is my favorite book, so I don't want to actually enjoy seeing the movie..lol

But I am excited to see it.

I'm going tomorrow at 10 am. I would say I hope no fan girls are going to be there, but the day it comes out there has to be. As long as there are no girls screaming when someone rips their shirt off I'll be fine.

1. yes, I'm numbering this, dont laugh

2. That movie was amazing! Much better acting from taylor (mostly) and everyone else! I felt bad for jacob, like I wanted to hug him or something...

3. They STOPPED the movie hafway through because of technical difficulties in all theatres showing Eclipse!!! It's kinda upsetting.

4. the only thing that really made me frustrated was these women sitting behind us thought that alot of things that weren't supposed to be funny, were funny- thus they laughed ALOT in serious scenes.

AND 5. I'm pretty angered how you think tween fan girls are annoying! I'm 13 and I am a Twilight fan and I LOVE the movies and watch the cast interviews, ect- But I don't talk during movies unless I'm at home watching a movie with my friend!!! And I don't get mad at people for liking a character I don't like... :/

1. yes, I'm numbering this, dont laugh

2. That movie was amazing! Much better acting from taylor (mostly) and everyone else! I felt bad for jacob, like I wanted to hug him or something...

3. They STOPPED the movie hafway through because of technical difficulties in all theatres showing Eclipse!!! It's kinda upsetting.

4. the only thing that really made me frustrated was these women sitting behind us thought that alot of things that weren't supposed to be funny, were funny- thus they laughed ALOT in serious scenes.

AND 5. I'm pretty angered how you think tween fan girls are annoying! I'm 13 and I am a Twilight fan and I LOVE the movies and watch the cast interviews, ect- But I don't talk during movies unless I'm at home watching a movie with my friend!!! And I don't get mad at people for liking a character I don't like... :/

I'm guessing that was directed to me...
So let me just clarify something for you.

Obviously, you are not one of the tween fan girls I'm talking about.
I'm talking about the ones that scream bloody murder whenever Edward or Jacob appear on the screen. THOSE are the people I cannot stand. NOT the people who enjoy the movies/books but act normally in public.

I'm guessing that was directed to me...
So let me just clarify something for you.

Obviously, you are not one of the tween fan girls I'm talking about.
I'm talking about the ones that scream bloody murder whenever Edward or Jacob appear on the screen. THOSE are the people I cannot stand. NOT the people who enjoy the movies/books but act normally in public.

:) Yes but I am a teen, and a fangirl...So..
It's not like everyone of them is like that...:cool2:

Oh yeah, thats annoying. And the ones that ask you who you like and if its not a certain charcter theyll moan or something...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter