ECV and MNSSHP Trick-or-Treating

TelynnRose

Earning My Ears
Are the trick-or-treating lines ECV or Wheelchair accessible? I saw some video of the locations and they look very tight quarters to me.

Yes, my husband was on a scooter for the party last year and he had no problem. There was one spot near Stitch where the CMs pulled him out of line and had him follow them instead of waiting in the line.

What @ConnecticutFlea said.

I was there on my ECV last year, and had very little trouble. It was so much fun! I haven't gone trick-or-treating in like 40 years, so I had a blast! ;)

We will be there again in September - MNSSHP again, of course! LOL What does it say about me that I am more excited about trick-or-treating than I am Food & Wine? LOL Who wants to drink icky old wine when you can act your shoe size, and not your age and go to the best Halloween party EVER?

Have fun! :)

FANTASTIC!!! I'm 5....decades!!! I'm looking forward to my first MNSSHP and am also looking forward to the costume and the trick-or-treating! Now to decide on a costume that is cool (temperature wise) and convince my hubby to let go of his adult inhibitions!!!

Going to my first MNSSHP this year, and looking forward to it. I've been to Disney World countless times since I was five. But, this is m first Halloween party experience. I will be bringing my own personal wheelchair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter