ECV and RSR Line

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
Anyone ridden RSR from an ECV. I have no trouble transferring from the ECV into the vehicle on my own but I was wondering do you wait in the normal line because I seem to remember at one stage you have to go through a turnstile. Any input would be great. Thanks.

You wait in the normal line and then at a certain point they send you over to the handicap accessible section. If you buy ILL for it you go through that line and then they point you to the handicap area.

You wait in the normal line and then at a certain point they send you over to the handicap accessible section. If you buy ILL for it you go through that line and then they point you to the handicap area.
Thanks so much thats help me get my head around what I will need to do. As we are staying onsite I am thinking that for one day when we have EE we will hit Web Slingers then get in line for RSR and be ready for normal rope drop assuming of course the ride is going to open at that time. I am happy to pay for an ILL but I want to ride it again in the night time so hopefully we can do it twice in the one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter