ECV rental " Randy's"

Thanks for the testimonial.
Glad to hear you had a good experience.

i agree - top-notch!

just rented from randy's last week. was less expensive than Care. was also less expensve than Walker, especially since care and randy's considered it an 8-day rental but walker considered the same drop-off/pick-up dates/times a 9-day rental!

rented from walker last year. thought it was a little easier to assemble/disassemble(fewer pieces) the ecv from walker, but we managed the one from randy's ok. either it was heavier, or i must be losing some strength, since i needed dd12's help to get the two bigger pieces in and out of the trunk this year, but didn't need anyone's help with walker's ecv last year.

the basket on the randy's model we had this year was bigger and nicer than the walker model we had last year.

well, come to think of it, it might not be too useful to compare the specific scooters, since each company MIGHT rent more than one type of scooter and these just happened to be the ones we got.

randy's came when they were supposed to, both for pick-up and drop-off. very friendly and helpful. scooter was in great condition and had a great turning radius. totally forgot to plug it in one night, but charge lasted for the 2nd day with no problems.

one think i liked about the walker model more than the randy's model was that the randy's model had to be brought into the room each night to charge, while with the walker scooter i was able to just carry only the battery into the room to charge (pushed it in on my rollator). very helpful for us, since we were using a car and not disney transportation, and the ecv had to be assembled/disassembled each time we went somewhere. called randy's to ask them about renting a charger and was told one was not available for the type of scooter i had, but that if i wanted one next time, i could ask in advance and they'd try to rig something up for us. i think i'll look into that if/when we come back.

i really don't think you can go wrong with either company.

dj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter