EDIT - I've solved my dilemma (Attraction Assistance Pass and Nintendo World)

Sundancer UK

DIS Veteran
Edit - no need to respond now. Due to extreme stress worries, time running low and an excellent Dis review of the VIP tour, we have decided to splurge and do it that way.

We're going to Disneyland in August, and plan one day for Universal Hollywood because both my sons are keen gamers and my youngest in particular loves Nintendo. They're both autistic and have other disabilities that make waiting in lines impossible. I plan on getting the AAP, though I don't know much about it.

I need help navigating the whole Nintendo area - Although it means getting up crazy early, I think we will get the early access passes. But I also know that getting the AAP will eat in to our early Nintendo time!
I think I read that if we need to leave Nintendo World, the AAP will get us back in without wait? I'm assuming we will have to leave periodically due to sensory overload...

Can anyone give me any tips or reassurance?

Extra info:
Family of four, two adults and our sons.
From the UK, never been to California before.
Will be getting an Uber/similar from DL to Universal.
We really have just had the worst year, and I really need a win for these kiddos.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter