EE question

edhmom

DIS Veteran
This may be a silly question, but here goes. We are staying at DLH in December which means we will have EE. My son, daughter and I all have a package booked with hotel and tickets, so I think they can just show them their ticket and the hotel will be linked. Son's GF is coming with us, staying in the room with us (I still need to call and add her name to the reservation) but will be buying her own ticket. I have seen that you can show you hotel key to get in. Do they scan the key or something? How do they know it's active and she's on the reservation?

Yes they scan the plastic hotel key for each guest at card readers at the entrance to EE up by Tomorrowland in DL. Make sure each guest has one for EE.

Last edited:
I was there on Saturday for EE at DCA. I used a digital key (via the Disneyland app) and pulled up the reservation on the app to show the security staff at the DCA entrance. They scrolled down to check that all 3 of us were staying at GCH so be sure to add the GF to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter