EE to return!!!

prplcrzy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I just saw this on Deb Willis' website and wanted to pass it along because it's been such a hot topic. I guess they finally listened to everyone's complaints...

"Beginning October 1: "Extra Magic Hour" -- one theme park will open an hour early every day to resort guests; Character Caravan will be discontinued"

I know this is more of a Theme Park posting (and I posted there too), but I know alot of people were concerned about this and wanted to share the good news!!

We leave Saturday so it won't help us out this trip, but it's good to see they bringing this back and extending hours more.

:Pinkbounc

I can't believe it! We are staying off site with another family next summer and we gave in to that partly because of no EE! My hubby will be so disappointed!!!!!! Glad for everyone else though. Will definitely have to plan another trip as soon as possible!!!!!

Alright. I am soooooo happy to hear this. I guess Disney does listen to their customers. We will be there in June 2003. Such a long way to go :( .

YES YES YES

Sure hope it stays till next year when we go back. We missed it so much this year!!

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter