EEEKKK! We Won a WDW vacation, from Disney story PTR.

mindy327

DIS Veteran
First meet the family... I'm Mindy 32, who his bit of a Disney Dork to the 10th degree and proud of it. We visit DL often and DCL but WDW not enough. DH Brandon is 36 and is a Disney convert if you will, and tears up when he enters the gates! DD Cecily 10, who is my Disney clone and wants to someday be a DL tour guide ( I've raised her well, Sniff Sniff Tear), and lastly or DS Kaden who is 7 and Loves the parks but is terrified of AKs Expedition Everest! lol! It's rather funny how he avoids the topic at all costs when we say we are going to take him on it!

Anyhow, I am writing the PTR for the few that are out there for winners from Disney and what it entails. I searched for hours and most winners are from sweepstakes of other companies that offered a trip to WDW, so I wanted to share what it is like to win a trip from Disney themsleves. At least, I wanted to know. I HEARD of people winning trips to Disney, I just NEVER in a million years would have ever thought it would have been us! I'm sure followers are wanting to hear about the win, so on with the show!

heres how we won...
http://rulethemix.disney.go.com/ CLICK TO WATCH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter