• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

eggs made to order?

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
it seems like on both the dining room menus and at cabanas you have a choice of scrambled eggs or eggs benedict. My parents might be coming with us and my dad is a very simple guy at breakfast. He never looks at a breakfast menu, just orders 2 eggs over easy, bacon, home fries and toast. Can he get eggs made to order at either the omelete station or in the main dining room breakfast?

Thanks

Yes! I was on the Magic last week, they have a station with a sign that says "eggs made to order", in Cabanas.
I was able to get 2 over easy eggs made with no problem for my granddaughter.

Have fun!

DCL is very accommodating with meals. If theres something you don't see on the menu or on the buffet, ask and youll get pointed in the right direction.

I don't know if they have them everyday but there were eggs over easy already prepared on the buffet the couple of mornings I ate there on our last cruise.
Now, getting them in the spoon and on your plate without busting the yolk is sometimes difficult. Well, at least it was for klutzy me ;)

As others have mentioned, if they have the ingredient in the galley they will make it. I get a custom omelette in the MDR each morning when we cruise. I don't even look at the menu anymore either. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for the feedback. I am not sure he would really be into eggs from a pile on the buffet... in fact I'm sure he would far prefer the dining room anyway (I would prefer the buffet though lol, I kind of like to graze). But if I could maybe compromise with fresh made eggs and throwing some bacon and potatoes on a plate that would work.

There is a dining room open almost every morning, check the navigator because sometimes the times are short. We love dining room breakfast, the only time that we go to Cabanas for breakfast if if we have an early excursion and can't make the dining room hours. YOur dad will definitely be able to get his exact breakfast there, and you could probably "graze" from the menu too

They have breakfast on Disney cruises?! LOL.... I don't think I've ever been up in time for breakfast on our Disney cruise. The kids don't even come back from the clubs till after midnight.

That should not be a problem at all. I always go to the sit down breakfasts in the morning and they are more than accommodating! I like a fried egg with wheat toast some mornings and it's never an issue.

I can't for life of me remember if there was a made to order omelet station! Does anyone know? Omelets always taste better when someone else preps, cooks and cleans up the mess.

Oh I love my fried eggs - and they are very accommodating at Cabanas at the omelet station, and also the dining rooms you can order whatever (and as much) as you want.

I can't for life of me remember if there was a made to order omelet station! Does anyone know? Omelets always taste better when someone else preps, cooks and cleans up the mess.
I did see that in the online info about cabanas I saw... just nothing about plain whole eggs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter