• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eight Great Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World This Summer | 05/01/17

Good episode but I have to say why no love to the producer anymore? It's odd to not give them a shout out! Same thing is happening with the Best & Worst and it just makes me scratch my head why they wouldn't use such a great resource who is sitting RIGHT there. :confused3 Both producers are fan favorites so it's disappointing they are being edited out.
I really enjoy the show, I hope you don't mind the feedback!

Good episode but I have to say why no love to the producer anymore? It's odd to not give them a shout out! Same thing is happening with the Best & Worst and it just makes me scratch my head why they wouldn't use such a great resource who is sitting RIGHT there. :confused3 Both producers are fan favorites so it's disappointing they are being edited out.
I really enjoy the show, I hope you don't mind the feedback!

Just keep in mind some of these shows are pre-recorded and it's possible the producer is no longer with the DIS

Looking forward to listening to this one later today. Tracey, John and Kevin work well together, and I find the info on the shows to be well balanced for all travellers!

My apologies everyone – we had to take the episode down. There was a mistake in some of the info presented. This was totally my fault and I didn’t even catch it when I reviewed the show prior to it being published.

We are working on a edit and hope to get it back up soon.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

My apologies everyone – we had to take the episode down. There was a mistake in some of the info presented. This was totally my fault and I didn’t even catch it when I reviewed the show prior to it being published.

We are working on a edit and hope to get it back up soon.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Hey - takes a big person to admit they were wrong. I look forward to it, whenever it comes out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter