• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eight night Bermuda cruise 9/9-17,2023

pogmog

Mouseketeer
Very massive and growing storm...Leo. What will DCL do as the potential path is heading towards Bermuda?

Last edited:
I’m on this cruise as well. I’m thinking we may be diverted to the western caribbean itinerary. Hopefully we still can make castaway since it’s further in the week.

Also on that cruise. I don’t think we’re going to Bermuda. I also think we’ll be taken to the Western Caribbean. The storm is predicted to turn north around Sunday, so I think CC & Nassau will remain on the itinerary. I’m good with whatever DCL decides to do!
Great attitude. We like to vacation this time of year, and yes have been affected by hurricanes several times. Better than being caught in one.

We booked this special sailing to Bermuda and the storm does look to be an issue. I hope we visit Castaway cay Island twice to make up for missing Bermuda. We have sailed the western and eastern routes many times and have no desire to get off at these location.

My hubby and I thought the same. Very disappointed to be missing Bermuda if that happens but safety first. We also like traveling this time of year.

It looks like Disney just emailed and shifted the itenary to the west and a second day at Castaway. We're A-ok with that.

I’m on this cruise. My question is about the 20% off a future cruise. Is it a 20% or 10% deposit when booking with that?

Happy about the way Disney handle the change ! Has anyone had success at being able to book activities for the new schedule?

They are working on it as we speak. Itinerary has changed but they haven’t loaded in excursions, dining, etc, yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter