Electric Parade

zakerdog

Mouseketeer
We are at DL in May and only have one night that the EP and Fantasmic are in operation. The EP is at 8:45pm and then there is a 10:30 Fantasmic. My question is: Where does the EP start and then finish. If I watch it from the Sunshine Plaza I understand I will have enough time to get over to DL, but what time will the parade be in the Plaza? :confused3

If it starts at 8:45- Its be oh 8:47 you would get the parade- It steps off at the gate between the Hollywood Pictures Backlot and the Sun thingie in the Sunshine Plaza

I like being on the north side of the route between Enginears and Greetings so you have perfect get away route- Its MUCH easier now there is no bag check between parks

Disneyland_emily said:
If it starts at 8:45- Its be oh 8:47 you would get the parade- It steps off at the gate between the Hollywood Pictures Backlot and the Sun thingie in the Sunshine Plaza

I like being on the north side of the route between Enginears and Greetings so you have perfect get away route- Its MUCH easier now there is no bag check between parks

thanks for the info, I've never been to DL so I don't know where you mean when you say Enginears and Greetings? Are they in the Sunshine Plaza? :confused3 :blush: :confused3 :wave2:

Its the 2 stores on either side of Sunshine Plaza- Greetings is the big emporium type store for DCA and Enginears is the toy store opposite of that. You cant miss them :)

-em

:cool1: We leave tomorrow :Pinkbounc and I plan to try this on Friday,I'll let you know how it works.

abby said:
:cool1: We leave tomorrow :Pinkbounc and I plan to try this on Friday,I'll let you know how it works.

I'll look forward to your comments and how you made out. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter