Element Anaheim Convention Center

abby2525

Mouseketeer
Hello.
We have been able to secure an amazing rate through Marriott for $79/nt in August. This works out to lower than the any other rate I can find for hotels we like, so are going for it. We won't get the separate bedroom we really want, but it's worth it for about $700 CAD les than anything else for our 4 nights. Can anyone tell me their thoughts on this property, good/bad, use ART or Toy Story Lot or UBer? The included breakfast and the pool? Anything nearby to grab things for room? Thanks!

Last edited:
I've never heard of this hotel -- but what a fantastic rate! Good for you!

We were at the JW Marriott recently and used the Toy Story lot sometimes. But the walk to the Element is enough farther past the JW that I don’t think using the shuttle would help you. It seems like it would be about the same distance as if you walked from the parks directly.

Hello.
We have been able to secure an amazing rate through Marriott for $79/nt in August. This works out to lower than the any other rate I can find for hotels we like, so are going for it. We won't get the separate bedroom we really want, but it's worth it for about $700 CAD for our 4 nights. Can anyone tell me their thoughts on this property, good/bad, use ART or Toy Story Lot or UBer? The included breakfast and the pool? Anything nearby to grab things for room? Thanks!
We’ve not yet stayed at the Element but just booked it for the summer. Breakfast buffet and pool included. I also found a YouTube video showing the walk from the hotel to the parks, looks really doable.

Wow! That’s a killer rate! We have stayed here twice. We really enjoy the size of the rooms. We also love their included breakfast. They have lots of different options and the room layout for the breakfast is fantastic, and it doesn’t get all crazy and crowded like other hotels. This property is only a couple years old and we like that too. We just walk to the parks and have never had an issue. Hope you have a great trip!

Thank you so much all! After looking, we've decided we'd walk. The kids are 12 and 9, so not little and able to walk 10 - 13 minutes from what I gather. I just can't turn down this rate!!! Super stoked!

We always stay at the Suncoast Park Hotel which is right next door. I can't speak to the hotel, it looks nice, but the walk is super easy, barely an inconvenience. We even walked back to take a nap on some days. We never really timed it, but it doesn't take long at all. You pass the cast member parking lot and gardenwalk. Edited to add. There's a walgreens down on Katella to grab stuff, but I always found Katella to be a lot rougher than Clementine and Disneyland Dr. We always have a rental car and get groceries from Prime Fresh in Fullerton.

We stayed there last September and had a great stay. The breakfast was expansive (my only gripe is that it doesn't start early enough on weekends), beds were very comfortable, room was great overall.

The walk was totally manageable and in many ways better than some of the hotels south on Harbor (less crowded). And if the walk is too long, it's easy to catch an Uber/Lyft for under $10 to the Harbor drop off, Downtown Disney, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter