Elementary School Yearbook Coordinator / How do you get a bunch of people to send pictures to you?

TigersLions

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I've been tossing the idea of taking on this position back and forth and finally had the bright idea to ask you guys here!

The job would be:
  • get photos from various teachers/staff/parents that have taken pictures at school events
  • get the teachers/staff/parents to go through their photos first for blatant rejects and only submit the good ones.
  • once all photos are accumulated, submit to the yearbook designer
I talked to the previous coordinator and she said the hardest part was the first two bullet points :-). I'm wondering if I changed up the process that it wouldn't be as cumbersome.

Do you have any suggestions on the process of getting various people to submit photos for the yearbook? I don't want to get it from all different sources (i.e., CD's, usb's, emailed, etc.). I feel like if they could sit at home and upload them all to one site, that would be the easiest but I'm looking for more suggestions or a website suggestion to do this. Thanks!!!

I would set up a DropBox account to take all of the entries. You can then Download them all as you need them :)

I've found that parents will send in pictures they take with a few reminders from time to time. They want their kids in the year book and usually they will send in group shots which is nice. Might be fun to post community pages on the internet and make it a contest where people vote for their favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter