Elena show continuing and/or meet and greet? Meet and Greet begins 11/24!

suzymouse724

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Elena royal welcome show is still going on? I recall reading it was only for a limited time. We arrive on 10/22 and DD is a huge Elena fan!! Also any chance there will be an Elena meet and greet by then? Thanks!

Right now, Elena's Royal Welcome is scheduled for the week of the 22nd
There is no official Meet and Greet right now, but she has been spotted periodically around property

Thanks everyone! Glad we will get to see her, and looks like we will have to plan to see Cinderella and hope to get lucky!

also when she is walking around before her show one of the CM will hand out little card ( about the size of an index card) with

Elena
Crown Princess of Gloater
discover the power within

and on the back it just says her name

I wish I could post it on here but I do not know.

so just keep your eye out they do not give it to every one.

They finally opened princess FPs for our week, sure enough Cinderella with Elena! My daughter is going to be sooo happy!

also when she is walking around before her show one of the CM will hand out little card ( about the size of an index card) with

Elena
Crown Princess of Gloater
discover the power within

and on the back it just says her name

I wish I could post it on here but I do not know.

so just keep your eye out they do not give it to every one.
14211977_10210588602377048_8478862747365790652_n.jpg

14192803_10210588602777058_5298722709811317256_n.jpg

I have just for a fastpass for rapunzel on Nov 27th at 10am. We have a PPO breakfast at BOG. Do you think the queue would be small so would be better getting a FP for Big thunder mountain instead?

TIA

just booked ASMusic ($88 after tax, steal) for one night to go see Elena. DD3 is going to be so excited.

I will just miss her debut with Cinderella at Princess Hall but I am excited to see Elena getting her due billing! Cute little Disney Princess! I wish it was starting prior to Thanksgiving but happy for those of you who have the opportunity!

Just was randomly tweaking FP and saw Cinderella/Elena pop up. My DD is going to be thrilled!

I will just miss her debut with Cinderella at Princess Hall but I am excited to see Elena getting her due billing! Cute little Disney Princess! I wish it was starting prior to Thanksgiving but happy for those of you who have the opportunity!
She's been spotted at fairytale hall training, so I would go and maybe you get lucky

Here now. Saw Elena at fairytale hall Sunday evening around 6pm. She was meeting with Cinderella. Truly amazing experience for my DD! Elena was wonderful, she even sang and danced with my DD to sister time!! I'm not sure if she is there regularly now or if it's still sporadic. But when she was there, outside at the front next to the picture of Cinderella was a picture of a crown not Auroa.

Anyone spot Elena in Fairytale hall the last few days?
Here now also. She was the mystery princess with Cinderella yesterday at MK. Was pleasantly surprised as my daughter was decked out head to toe in her Elena costume, but we only had fast passes for Rapunzel. The photographer winked and suggested we try asking to jump into the fast pass line to see the mystery princess with Cinderella and sure enough it worked!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter