Elevator Music from Aulani

Can someone who bought the CD post a photo of it? Thank you so much!

We just ripped it to our music drive and packed the CD away for remodeling, or I would take a photo for you. Sorry. It was on the end of the counter at both registers last month. It was the end nearest the door in the main gift shop. It's not the same one that I bought from Disney Store online/Shop Disney though.

So glad to see this thread. I missed it the first time posted. It's now on my Spotify playlist. Next, I've got to find the real CD. We were at Aulani back in April, 2016. Nothing was available then. Contemplated recording it in the elevator. Saw some youtube videos of people who had done that. Having the actual tracks is MUCH BETTER.

So glad to see this thread. I missed it the first time posted. It's now on my Spotify playlist. Next, I've got to find the real CD. We were at Aulani back in April, 2016. Nothing was available then. Contemplated recording it in the elevator. Saw some youtube videos of people who had done that. Having the actual tracks is MUCH BETTER.

It’s also on iTunes to purchase. That way it’s yours forever and you could burn to a CD if you want.

Link: Mele from Aunty's Beach House Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa by Various Artists https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/m...use-aulani-a-disney-resort-and-spa/1163974476

Last edited:
It’s the song “Welcome” from the Brother Bear soundtrack

THANK YOU! This might be the one Disney movie I never paid attention to, and I’m not a Phil Collins fan so that would explain why I didn’t recognise it. I definitely prefer the Aulani version!

Thank you!

Steve

I added this to my Google Play Music. :) Our next trip is just over a year from now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter