Elevators at OKW????

Caroleff

Earning My Ears
Hi! We have a party of 5 adults and 2 toddlers going to OKW for one week and great-grandma is coming along!!! Wondering if any of the building at OKW have elevators--if so, which ones? Also, are any of the building there newer or in better condition? Thanks for all your help!

I'm sorry that I don't recall the actual building numbers, but there are buildings with elevators at OKW. You can have a request for a building with an elevator listed on your reservation.

The new buildings have elevator access....I believe they are buildings 62 and 63. If you are staying in a two-bedroom villa, you might be able to get access to a first floor villa. For some people the step climb can be difficult.

I would suggest that you call ahead and speak to MS and let them know what you are trying to get and why.....

Thank you both for your responses!!! We're getting very excited and want to make sure that everybody has a good time! One more thing, we have booked a 2 bedroom and are wondering if some of the rooms are in better condition? Do they also have good views from the balconies? Thanks again!

Some views are of the golf course or the pools.....I have had both and prefer the golf course view actually.....reason being, I am one of those early to bed, early to rise persons and I find that there isn't much golfing at 11PM in the night....*L*.....and thus a bit quieter in the evenings.....but then the other side is true that it is a bit louder in the mornings sometimes around the golf course with mowers/etc.....

Really, you won't have a horrible view....just enjoy your vacation...

definately call MS as DVCJman said and tell them why.

If you clearly state its for MEDICAL reasons, they will put your request at the front of the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter