Elevators in Moorea?

claire_ont

Mouseketeer
January will be my first stay at the Poly. I have a lake view studio booked. Are there elevators in Moorea? After a long day at the parks, I will not be able to do stairs.

Moorea is a long building. There are staircases at each end, and an elevator bank in the middle.

All Poly buildings have elevators but the main ones are small. There is another one around the corner but I'm not sure if that is officially a service elevator.

All Poly buildings have elevators but the main ones are small.

Yes, the Poly was the only place where I had trouble getting my ECV to fit in the elevator. Sometimes I had to pull in at a slight angle. Didn't know if maybe I'd mistakenly gotten a different size ECV this trip. But it was a split stay with BCV, and when I got over to BCV (where I'd stayed before) I realized that it wasn't my ECV-it was the Poly's small elevators.

There is a second, larger elevator just to the left around the corner.

All Poly buildings have elevators but the main ones are small. There is another one around the corner but I'm not sure if that is officially a service elevator.

It is NOT a service elevator exclusively. It is, however used by staff since it is larger.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter