• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Elevators on the Wish

Greatgrandma

Earning My Ears
Has the issue with the elevator buttons been fixed? They used to be so sensitive you just had to go near the buttons and they’d light up.

Why don't they just get rid of the buttons inside of the elevators? The high rise I work in is eliminating them.

Why don't they just get rid of the buttons inside of the elevators? The high rise I work in is eliminating them.
Until the companies making the elevators like that (and at Coronado Springs new tower) figure out that they need a way to input how many people are in your party, those have the possibility to result in elevators too full for people "assigned" to it to get on. Especially for something like a Disney ship where most parties will be 3 or more people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter