Elf - Goodquest is up! 12/11

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I hear the goodquest is up!

Check it out peeps!

Check it out peeps!

Well Tried to build a house but I could not get past the first game after say 8 times I gave up. I am not good at those types of fine motor skill games.

Belle I am sorry you have trouble with that sort of thing. :(

OK I built 3 houses! Very cute!

Like it quite a bit, I think a big part of the enjoyment is knowing you are actually making a bit of a difference. I mean if I didnt build a house, probably they will still make their quota and really get that house they want to build but knowing you are a part of it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, especially this time of the year.

Gaming for good... I like it.

Well Tried to build a house but I could not get past the first game after say 8 times I gave up. I am not good at those types of fine motor skill games.

Me too, Belle :hug:

I'll keep at it for a while yet, but boy oh boy, even my son didn't have the patience to navigate the hill giant down those paths. I've got the floor done, but don't know that I'm willing to spend so much time on this. If only the timer didn't run out so fast.........

I haven't built a house yet. Turns out that I didn't have enough credits to buy a floor. :rotfl:

Just wondering if this task is really do-able. It was my understanding that a team must build 10,000 houses to complete the task. The floor alone was 150 credits, and I'm not sure how much the rest of the house would cost. Add to that, the difficulty factor that people are reporting just building it.

:scared1:

Maybe I'll give it a shot later this evening. ~Wish me luck~

I haven't built a house yet. Turns out that I didn't have enough credits to buy a floor. :rotfl:

Just wondering if this task is really do-able. It was my understanding that a team must build 10,000 houses to complete the task. The floor alone was 150 credits, and I'm not sure how much the rest of the house would cost. Add to that, the difficulty factor that people are reporting just building it.

:scared1:

Maybe I'll give it a shot later this evening. ~Wish me luck~

You get credits when you finish building the floor ;)

You come out profitable, so start building. When you complete the house you get a bonus 500 on top of each rounds pay out.

The goal is for all of us on the site to build 10,000 houses.

I feel really dumb about all this. What am I missing? I went to purchase a floor because yay I have over 200 coins now, and it says I don't have enough coin for a 150 coin floor?!?

Here is the exact message that I am viewing...
2rg10jl.jpg

I am able to select a floor, but how do I purchase it? What is the message trying to tell me?

EDIT - I gave up for a bit and spent the credits I had, played a few games and tired again. This time a BUY IT button appeared that was not there before. Anyway, long story short, I am building my first house.

Ok, I think I managed to mess up my account for some odd reason. I spent some time trying to build houses and coin this morning. When I got done, I was over 3,000 coin. So I go shopping for new Christmas stuff and the store won't let me buy it because they said I had less than 500 coin. I play a few more games and eventually the missing coin shows back up in my account. When I checked my account, it looks like I have signed up for the goodquest twice (see photo).

10pnc5g.jpg

DH always said I was the perfect Beta tester - if there is a way to make a mess of things, I can find it, LOL. Anyways, sorry for posting twice, but I am unclear how we actually earn the goodquest keys. If we meet the goodquest goal, will everyone that participated earn the key or do we have a quota for each individual?

Ok, I think I managed to mess up my account for some odd reason. I spent some time trying to build houses and coin this morning. When I got done, I was over 3,000 coin. So I go shopping for new Christmas stuff and the store won't let me buy it because they said I had less than 500 coin. I play a few more games and eventually the missing coin shows back up in my account. When I checked my account, it looks like I have signed up for the goodquest twice (see photo).

10pnc5g.jpg

DH always said I was the perfect Beta tester - if there is a way to make a mess of things, I can find it, LOL. Anyways, sorry for posting twice, but I am unclear how we actually earn the goodquest keys. If we meet the goodquest goal, will everyone that participated earn the key or do we have a quota for each individual?

ROFL you should mail them and tell them you have not been getting your 1000 per house you should have been! 500 per house per quest :rotfl:

I have made six houses now. At the fifth one you start getting 800 per build! Wonder if it goes up more at 10?

SWEET! I did not know that the price goes up per house!

Very nice :thumbsup2

Just finished my 20th house, it give you the choice of either coins (didn't say how many) or a mystery prize. I opted for the prize and received a Painted Caoba Box. Its description is, "Add some color to your home with this traditional Honduran Caoba Box." It's very nice looking, I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

House 21-29: 1500 coins

House 30: Same choice as above, prize is Model Home, "This piece of Honduran art is a cool reminder of all your hard work in Honduras."

Check it out peeps!

Lily was nice enough to make an in-game announcement so we knew when they opened it. If she didn't, we probably would still be chasing her all over EI.

Just keep trying Belle! It took me so many tries to stop from falling off the dock, avoiding the birds and scorpians by learning their speed and walk patterns, and figuring out which rocks were best to move to get extra coins and still be able to complete the course. You'll get it!

10pnc5g.jpg

With the coin issue, you can either write to the "M" button in game or email the support team. They are very good at fixing things and messaging you back.

I have two quests up on my account also. One is in red letters and the other is in blue. I'm assuming that one is active and the other will become active after we all finish the 10,000 houses. I let HOST Saturn know about the 2 quests showing and he was going to pass it on in case it's an error.

I don't know if we all automatically get the Good Quest key if we only attempt to build, build one house to completion, or reach a quota after the quest is completed. Excellent question. Let us know if you hear anything.

Just finished my 20th house, it give you the choice of either coins (didn't say how many) or a mystery prize. I opted for the prize and received a Painted Caoba Box. Its description is, "Add some color to your home with this traditional Honduran Caoba Box." It's very nice looking, I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

House 30: Same choice as above, prize is Model Home, "This piece of Honduran art is a cool reminder of all your hard work in Honduras."

Thanks for the info Matty D!:thumbsup2 I've completed 15 houses (work got in the way of my time in the game), but now I will certainly try to complete many more since I know there are special prizes for reaching certain levels. The amount of coins I'm accumulating is great, too.

See all of you there!
Horse (MyAwesome in the game)

Sigh, it was all I could do to finish one, LOL. Depending on how long they have it up I might make it to ten, but not over 30.

Thanks for the info Matty, I am at i think 13 right now. Gots to get up to 20 I see :)

I can't even get my floor built! I have no patience for that troll, ogre thing and getting it down the path. Bumming! I was so looking forward to the good quests but this is a bust for me, so far.:confused:

I did get to 20 last night.

20housessq3.jpg

I see how it can be a coordination issue for some, but is it for everyone that is having trouble? I was just curious if some people just need a little help in how to do it? If anyone has any questions, there are a few people here quite good at it, that could give some tips. Just fire away :)

hmmm i have never actually played this game, but this seems fun..

hope to see you all around!

I see how it can be a coordination issue for some, but is it for everyone that is having trouble? I was just curious if some people just need a little help in how to do it? If anyone has any questions, there are a few people here quite good at it, that could give some tips. Just fire away :)

Its also a computer issue for me. The game barely runs on my computer (even with clearing cache). Things like - it freezes for a sec, then 'catches up', so timing running through the bugs can be a problem. I click the arrow for him to move, nothing happens, click again he runs 5 spaces and falls off (though sometimes he will move just the one space i wanted). And yes, this is a problem in all the mini games, in the other on line games with arcade games as the only way to earn what passes as money will keep me on the poor side in all the games, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter