Elope at Swan/Dolphin

Proud Newfie

Mouseketeer
I'm currently communicating with Just Marry to elope at the Swan/Dolphin, and am wondering what length of dress can I wear to look appropriate for the ceremony and still get into the park afterwards.

It's really up to the cast members at the gate whether or not you can get in. You'll have better luck with a dress that doesn't trail on the ground.

I'm currently communicating with Just Marry to elope at the Swan/Dolphin, and am wondering what length of dress can I wear to look appropriate for the ceremony and still get into the park afterwards.

How did it go for you? We're planning a vow renewal and I'm wondering if I'll be able to wear my 'little white dress' from David's bridal. We want to go get bride/groom ears and go ride some rides and have some tasty desserts in lieu of wedding cake.

How did it go for you? We're planning a vow renewal and I'm wondering if I'll be able to wear my 'little white dress' from David's bridal. We want to go get bride/groom ears and go ride some rides and have some tasty desserts in lieu of wedding cake.
I would have thought a 'little white dress' should be ok from a guest safety perspective. The only potential problem might be the 'costume' aspect if it's heavily embellished and looks very bridal.

I would have thought a 'little white dress' should be ok from a guest safety perspective. The only potential problem might be the 'costume' aspect if it's heavily embellished and looks very bridal.

This is how it hits me.

Attachments

• SDWG0970_White_DBSTU_PROD3_157.jpg
    SDWG0970_White_DBSTU_PROD3_157.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 14
This is how it hits me.
I'm no expert, but I still think that would be ok. Surely people wear midi/maxi skirts/dresses to the parks all the time? I think that looks like a simple enough dress to not be considered a 'costume' either 👍 I've seen people wear far more elaborate than that for Dapper Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter