• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ELSA dress hunt!!!

I saw them this morning in every size, the Elsa dress. Did not buy, I do not need one.

Stores will raffle any dresses they have on Saturday mornings. The dresses are becoming more available. Slowly.

Have you gone to your local Disney Store? Every single one in my area is raffling their sale every saturday morning. We got two this last saturday with little to no hassle.

Yeah, except they closed the only two stores remotely near us... there are now two outlets, (each 2 hours away)... You can call them on Friday to find out if they got a delivery of dresses, and if they did, they will raffle them... but I don't want to go 2hours without knowing that they at least have dresses...

We are here now and there are NO Anna or Elsa dresses on property. We are in search of Annas dress too and hope it appears before we leave early Sunday morning. Super bummed on missing the Elsa dress this morning for my youngest. Oh well I am sure we will get it soon

Thanks for the update. I'm in no hurry for the coronation dress as she's got the Elsa and Anna both already packed up for our trip. But I'm hoping before her birthday in August it comes back into stock

BBB castle location told us yesterday that Sir Mickey gets the dresses first. ..take with a grain of salt but that is what we were told by 2 cast members at the castle location.

I asked at BBB yesterday and they had dresses, at least Elsa's. Sir Mickeys haz nothing, nada, zero...but they should have more in August. :confused:

There aren't any dresses, but there is Frozen merch going fast on Zulily today.

LOTS of t-shirts. Good luck!

There are tons of pins at MK btw

Ok - where in MK? We truly looked in every park every day, but maybe it's all about timing. We talked to CM's everywhere and some told us the days they get shipments and others told us some different stores to check....still, we had no luck.

Can you just buy the dress at BBB?
I don't believe so..
Ok - where in MK? We truly looked in every park every day, but maybe it's all about timing. We talked to CM's everywhere and some told us the days they get shipments and others told us some different stores to check....still, we had no luck.

I've only seen Olaf, and that was at Sir Mickeys. Trust me, we've looked EVERY day, since we arrived.

I, personally, am so over the Elsa dress hunt. I bought Anna in Feb
for our March cruise where DD met Anna (GREAT character interaction - by far the best we have had on a cruise). For Elsa, one of the amazing Disigners on this board (Lady B) made us an awesome Elsa "mickey head" Disign which I plan to make into a shirt. I have ordered a great tutu skirt from eBay and am making the cape at home with DD (found a great/easy idea by googling it). The entire outfit will cost less than $20. I want to stress that I don't mind paying for the actual costumes. We own at least 8 and my daughter wears at least one EVERY day so for us they are worth it but I'm tired of stalking the Disney Store site and refuse to buy it from eBay. Our closest Disney Store closed last year and the closest is now an hour away. I can't see driving 2 hours with 2 kids (2 and 4) in hopes of winning a raffle. This is what works for us but I hope you all get dresses for your daughters/nieces/granddaughters. :tink:pixiedust:

I snagged a dress online earlier this week. Thankfully, it arrived today. I've ordered Frozen merchandise, that wasn't fulfilled, so I was holding my breath. I'm glad that's over!

pixiedust: for those still looking!

I was just on Target.com and they have Elsa and Anna dresses available to purchase online along with some other Frozen items. I know they aren't the disney store dresses, but if you are desperate, I guess they are better than nothing. :)

The shop attached to Princess Fairy Tale Hall

Anyone else waiting in line at their Disney store to enter the drawing this morning? There must be 100 people at my store!

I'm at the mall now waiting for the raffle. Not too many people here. Hoping I can snag a dress. One guy has himself, his son, his mom and dad all putting in for the same dress.

I was at my store but not for a dress I was looking for the dolls or pjs. Very organized. Nothing other than dresses so I left. This was Wayne, NJ store. Looks like everything was organized.

I'm wondering if I get to the mall around noon if I can snag a doll. I want to miss the dress frenzy, but I really want a doll for ME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter