Elsa's hair...

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
Why does "Elsa in the park" have white hair when in the movie she clearly has platinum blonde hair?

My guess is that between Cinderella and Aurora being golden blondes who both sometimes wear blue dresses, they wanted to make Elsa stand out physically. Maybe they went for platinum blonde but overshot to white, or maybe platinum is hard to process into a wig? I don't love it, especially when Elsa in person has super dark brows. I get that for stage makeup, you need strong brows (I'm a natural blonde and on stage, I have to supplement on the brows), but sometimes Elsa's brows are DARK...

Same reason Rapunzel has long blonde hair again, when at the end of the movie it was short and brown
And why the beast is back to a beast again, not human like he was at the end of the movie
Because it works with the character
Lesson is we are not to question why lol

Same reason Rapunzel has long blonde hair again, when at the end of the movie it was short and brown
And why the beast is back to a beast again, not human like he was at the end of the movie
Because it works with the character
Lesson is we are not to question why lol

I thought Rapunzel had long blonde hair again because of the black rocks. 😜

Jk of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter