• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Email about making fast passes

It's not unlike the room ready notices that went out a few days ago. To people who's vacations had ended and were already back home.
Someone sent out a mass email to the wrong email list. I've gotten those from other companies, not just Disney.

I received the emai today and yesterday was my 60 day fastpasses
That is actually about their normal timeline for sending the email. They rarely, if ever, send it before the time for you to make FP, or even remotely close to the time. We typically get it about 12 hours after I've already made them but the next day is not outside the norm either. It's a shame they can't get it right. It should be automated so these go out at 6:00 AM East every day, to whoever it shows is going to be eligible that day. It can't possibly be that hard to program.

Received two e-mails yesterday, one about FP+ (already booked a month ago) and one about our reservation with a countdown. Then received another e-mail today again about the FP+.

I got three more emails. It's concerning how glitchy Disney's IT is. I keep checking on my stuff hoping nothing ends up disappearing.

We got one too (by we I mean my husband cause according to Disney I don't exist). Our window was about two weeks ago. :rolleyes1

I wonder if it had anything to do with how glitchy the website was. Our date fell right at the beginning of that whole mess so things may not have been working properly anywhere.

I got this too. over two weeks after my Fast Pass window ... glad I got such a useful reminder. If I was making Fast Passes now availability would be pretty poor. Heh.

When you can't even get certain attractions the SECOND your 60-day window opens .. it is really no use sending a reminder AFTER the fact.

I got one too, and had to laugh because the picture in the email was for FoP, but the original email was DAYS after my window opened. I thought "Yeah, sure, I'll log in right now and pick up those FoP Fastpasses...." LOL

I keep getting FP reminders to which I reply that were I able I would love to make FPs for my upcoming trips. Unfortunately, despite several contacts with various IT Cast Members, I still cannot access my FP page or select MBs from MDE.

We got one too (by we I mean my husband cause according to Disney I don't exist). Our window was about two weeks ago. :rolleyes1

I wonder if it had anything to do with how glitchy the website was. Our date fell right at the beginning of that whole mess so things may not have been working properly anywhere.
I'm going to say yes, it has everything to do with it. While they are never timely in when the notices go out, they are not weeks after the fact. Somehow, in the process of fixing all this mess, they clearly resent out all recent notices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter