Email code and PACKAGE!!!

golfgal

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu
I read on a post somewhere on one of these boards about being able to apply an email code to get the package for tickets, dining and room, with a discount. I just heard from our travel agent and she was able to do that, keeping our great room discount AND getting the park tickets and dining option. We now have 5 nights at AKL, deluxe savannah view (5 people in our family), 7 day park hopper tickets with plus options and 5 days of meals for about $1200 LESS then the rack rates on everything! Our savings will be a little better then that (sort of anyway) because we will probably only get 4 meals at a time, saving a days worth of meals for our 6th park day (the kids just don't eat that much food and can easily share two meals between the three of them since they can order off the adult menu).

It is less expensive to fly in the day before we check into AKL so we were just going to stay off property that day, but our agent said we could us the email code for 2 value rooms that night, too, so those two rooms are less expensive then most of the DTD hotels with the email code! So, now we can use the Disney transportation and save some more money on a rental car if we want. COOL. 51 days left and everything is falling into place.

I am using small world vacations, www.wdwvacations.com. The deal I got, though was because I got an email code from Disney. This site is sponsored by a travel agency, Dreams Unlimited. They also specialize in DIsney Vacations. The nice thing about using DU or SWV is they will make all your PS's for you, take care of applying codes if they come out, etc. Much easier then being on the phone for hours, but that is just me. Some people like doing all their own reservations.

I just added dining to my discounted room rate yesterday.

I did everything myself. I think it would be nice to use use to TA just once, but I'm to much of a control freak to turn the planning over to someone else. :rotfl2:

disneyjunkie said:

Okay, how did you do THIS? I've tried and they tell me I can't get dining on a room only ressie. HELP!! Thanks!

From my understanding if you were one of the lucky ones who got an email/postcard you are able to add a package on it. It would be nice if it was available to ap holders as well. :wizard:

crisrn2003 said:
disneyjunkie said:

Okay, how did you do THIS? I've tried and they tell me I can't get dining on a room only ressie. HELP!! Thanks!

The CM has to use the code YIX. This is not a discount code. This code allows them to add the dining package(and park passes) to a discounted room.

It took two calls and 30 minutes to get it done yesterday, but it all worked out. The first CM keep saying I couldn't have both the dining plan and a discounted, non AAA room rate. :rolleyes:

The second CM canceled my first reservation and credited the deposit back to my credit card. She then rebooked the reservation as a package and charged my credit card the full amount since my trip is two weeks away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter