• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Email notification stopped

AmandaJayne

Mouseketeer
I've subscribed to several threads and the emails were coming fine but then they stopped. Under my name it does say I'm still subscribed but I don't get emails anymore.
I've tried unsubscribing and restart it but still no luck. It's also not going to spam.
What else can I do??
Thanks

I believe the threads only send e-mail updates when the threads themselves are updated, so maybe the ones you subscribed to aren't that active anymore? Just a guess. I recently subscribed for the first time and wasn't getting anything from a dinosaur thread. I hadn't gotten anything for about 2 weeks. I just got an e-mail because someone finally added a post to it.

Nope. Don't think that's the case. One particular is the December dining cancelation thread and there's been a ton of replies...that's the one I'm most concerned about.
Any other suggestion?

Could it be that due to the number of replies, your e-mail provider has flagged the messages as SPAM and have been forwarding them to that folder? May be worth a check.

I've had the same problem for over a year and it's definitely not due to the threads I'm subscribed to not having any activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter