• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Email Notifications on Watched Threads

TAS257

Earning My Ears
Hello,

For the longest time, I have been receiving emails to update me on my watched threads for any new posts made. I would have to follow the link in the email to catch up on all unread posts before another email would be sent to me on the next new post made.

However as of the 24th March, I have not received anymore emails. I have numerous times caught up on all the unread posts, even reset my email preferences, but all to no avail. I just have not received anymore email updates.

Is this just me?

TAS257

I'm still receiving email notifications just fine.

Have you tried clicking on "mark forums read"? Usually that gets them going for me again.

This has been happening to me as well... but as soon as I went back into the thread and made another comment or liked a comment I started getting the notifications again.

This has been happening to me as well... but as soon as I went back into the thread and made another comment or liked a comment I started getting the notifications again.

That's how the system has always worked. It gives you an email notice but then stops sending notices until you visit the thread again. That's why if you post, or just "mark forums read" they will start back up again.

Thanks guys, I jusr tried your options, and now all of a sudden they are coming in again :jumping3:

I appreciate all the help :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter