email notifications

diberry

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anybody else is missing their email notifications? Usually when I check my emails there are at least a few from the DIS telling me about threads I've posted on but I haven't had any today even though going on the DIS there are loads that I should have had plus a couple of PMs - very annoying!! Anybody else got the same problem? I've checked the options I selected on the User CP page and the same boxes are still checked as before so I don't know why I'm not getting them. :confused3

Di, I don't know because I turned mine off - it used to drive me mad!!

If noone answers here, have a look at the Tech Board and see if anyone else is having the same trouble?

Dianne

Now that you mention it I haven't had any either.

I'm still getting mine - so don't think is the system as a whole (unless is the system as a whole except me!)

Still get mine, although I don't now if I need an email reminding me of my spelling :rotfl:

Reid

Cyrano said:
Still get mine, although I don't now if I need an email reminding me of my spelling :rotfl:

Reid
I promise I'll never mention it again!!!

I received a PM today but did not get an email to let me know....I only realised when I read this post.:confused3

Well that'll teach me!!! Signed on this morning and had 80 email notifications all from the DIS. Yes, you're right - I should get out more!!!!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have set mine so that I only receive an email if someone sends me a PM. I don't have it set to tell me when someone has posted on a thread, this way it gives me a good excuse to Dis every day!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter