Email Show San Diego e-mail Housekeeping

WebmasterBob

<font color=red>Bawb, Podcast Rock Star<br><font c
:rolleyes1 OK I want to do some housekeeping on the 1/15 email show. For some reason I said "THE 4" is the road to Disneyland from San Diego. :scared1: Well save your e-mails to correct this. I meant to say it is "THE 5" that you take from San Diego.:worship: Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

:rolleyes1 OK I want to do some housekeeping on the 1/15 email show. For some reason I said "THE 4" is the road to Disneyland from San Diego. :scared1: Well save your e-mails to correct this. I meant to say it is "THE 5" that you take from San Diego.:worship: Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

u fired...no u fired....hahaha...(bugs life)

"THE 4" goes to WDW......"THE 5" goes to Disneyland. Easy mistake. We will forgive you. :grouphug:

No wonder you ended up lost in Georgia! :teeth:

Geez...I'm a fine one to talk! I guess I need to read who the OP is a little better...oops!!!

Bob, this is Rich here. Thanks for answering my voice mail.

No problem about the mistake, I will be going in February.

I fully understand about the mix up on the roads due to all of the campaigning that is going on.:thumbsup2 I hope you are still working on Pete so you can have your 2 minutes each week on you campaign platform. I don't understand why they are not jumping on the "Bob for President" band wagon!!

I hope you will still do the podcast after you are elected, it would not be the same with out you!:goodvibes

Actually, these days you're probably right. "5" is now in Canada and what used to be "5" in America is now "4." ;)

Of course, President Bawb will fix all that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter