Emailed a letter to WDW about a CM at SSR!

disney-super-mom

DIS Veteran
And it was a GOOD, HAPPY, POSITIVE letter!:thumbsup2

I'm sure WDW gets many letters of complaints, so I thought I should write a letter of thanks for a wonderful first trip to WDW, a wonderful stay at SSR, and all the wonderful CMs we came across on our trip. The CMs really made our trip special and magical

I pointed out one special CM in our letter, a bell service CM at SSR (Mark, or he could spell his name Marc...I can't remember) who went above and beyond to get us to our early morning ADR at Boma on time, and who educated us on DVC, transportation, parks, attractions, and shows. He was AWESOME! Can't say enough good things about him.!:cool1:

So, if any of you are headed down to SSR soon, let Mark at Bell Services know that he's made my husband and I his biggest fans here on the DisBoards!:wizard:

Great stuff.:thumbsup2

We always write letters complimenting excellent staff. We want those employees to be recognized for their work. We've sent photos with some of the letters as well. Upon returning we've seen those same staff members and they remember us and thank us for doing that.

Often times the negatives get way to much focus. It is always important to recognize service that goes above and beyond.

Great idea to write management and tell them what they're doing right....

If we don't tell them, it can be discouraging, and they might not even know....

I'm in management, and am constantly surprised how the same event can be viewed by several people. But when I hear from several sources that something is a problem, I try to address it.

And conversely, when I hear of our wins, I encourage / reward / document / and try to make it part of our repeatable process.

If you don't know (good or bad), things won't change.

Kudos to you for caring enough to share,

Goldi

I filled out a survey about our recent trip to SSR (actually 2 surveys-1 for SSR and 1 for Magic Kingdom), and I raved about service we received at Bell Services from Nancy and Rey. I screwed up our Magical Express return trip to the airport, and they worked as a team to fix my mistake. They were calm, cool, and collected, and helped end our vacation on a high note!:thumbsup2

I gave all the CMs at SSR great reviews. Everyone was pleasant, helpful, and looked like they were enjoying their jobs! I was thoroughly impressed by SSR, and am so glad it's our home resort.:)

Very nice! Those letters and pictures are shared with the CMs and put up in the CM's break areas. We all like to be thanked or appreciated. I've been told that they are also very important to opportunities within the company as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter