Emailing Jetblue

maryann4086

Where did my other 250 posts go, waaaaaaah
I have been trying to cancel my flight in September, it is not allowing me to do it online. When you call they say to only contact them if flight is 7 days out. How can I ge in touch with Jetblue(chat feature is not working). Thanks

I have been trying to cancel my flight in September, it is not allowing me to do it online. When you call they say to only contact them if flight is 7 days out. How can I ge in touch with Jetblue(chat feature is not working). Thanks
Try sending them a PM (messenger/facebook)
They are usually responsive

Ignore that request. When you get to the next prompt, choose speak with a representative. You may be on hold awhile. I just cancelled on the phone for a trip over a month away. No problem. She offered an additional20% travel credit, but I declined in favor of $ back. Just thought I would mention that, as that offer was not mentioned in email prompting cancellation or rescheduling.

Ignore that request. When you get to the next prompt, choose speak with a representative. You may be on hold awhile. I just cancelled on the phone for a trip over a month away. No problem. She offered an additional20% travel credit, but I declined in favor of $ back. Just thought I would mention that, as that offer was not mentioned in email prompting cancellation or rescheduling.

Awesome! Had to fight them tooth and nail for a cash refund ! They keep offering me the credit voucher !

Airlines are NOT required to provide refunds for nonrefundable fares when the passenger cancels.

Unless the flight number changes, which is considered a flight cancellation - OR they amend your flight from a non-stop- or the new flight time is more than 2 hours different than the original flight time -
In these cases, the passenger did not cancel, but IS entitled to a cash refund.

Edit : Due to the recent "news" regarding the travel restriction from NY, NJ, CT- JetBlue WILL provide cash refund if requested

Last edited:

Unless the flight number changes, which is considered a flight cancellation - OR they amend your flight from a non-stop- or the new flight time is more than 2 hours different than the original flight time -
In these cases, the passenger did not cancel, but IS entitled to a cash refund.
I don't see anything in this thread about a flight number change :confused3.

Just because they request that you wait, doesn't mean you have to wait. Ignore the message & stay on hold to reach a representative. I did that last week for a United flight for next month that I needed help with. Ignored the "call back later unless your flight is within X number of days" message, and stayed on hold (for only 15 minutes, even though the machine said it would be over an hour) to talk to an agent, who was happy to help me with my flight.

Waiting until just a few days from your flight to call is ridiculous, imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter