Embassy Suites La Jolla?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
Can anyone tell me about this hotel? I have stayed at Embassy Suites before and thought they were great, now I am considering the one in La Jolla for our San Diego days. I had been thinking of staying in the Hotel Circle area for the low rates and central location, but I came across some reviews (mixed, but much more good than bad) for this hotel on Tripadvisor. It is about $55 more a night than the one I was looking at in Hotel Circle, but it is a suite vs. a standard room, includes full breakfast and managers reception, and (I'm assuming) is a much nicer hotel overall. It also has an indoor pool which would be great if we happened to have cool weather during our stay (Oct.). Based on those features I would spend the extra $55, BUT there is also $12 per day parking, and it is farther from the zoo and Seaworld. What do you think? Is it worth it? Has anyone stayed at this particular Embassy?
Thanks.

I can't answer your question about Embassy Suites, but have you considered Residence Inn-Mission Valley? It is close to SW and the zoo, and has suites and hot breakfast, and I believe free parking. It has gotten great reviews; we are planning to stay there in August.
www.residenceinnsd.com

Thanks, Karlyrocks. I will keep this hotel in mind. It does have very good reviews. I prefer the location of the ES, but it is still a ways off, I guess I have time!
Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter