• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Embassy Suites

Funbobbi

Mouseketeer
Well, I am so excited. 8 days until our week long trip to Disneyland. We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Garden Grove. Has anyone stayed there before? If so, how was it?

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Disneyland August 1989
Disneyland July 1994
Disneyworld April 1997
Disneyland May 2001
Disneyland December 2005

We leave the 29th and will be staying at Embassy Suites South Disneyland... haven't ever been to THAT particular ES, but we really like the ones we have stayed at - Breakfasts are awesome and dh really likes the evening happy hour.... kids love the pool.... Have a fantastic time!

Funbobbi said:
Well, I am so excited. 9 days until our week long trip to Disneyland. We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Garden Grove. Has anyone stayed there before? If so, how was it?
Haven't stayed there before but stayed closeto it [at the Hyatt] last summer and had a snoop... it's lovely!!! The atrium is beautiful. You should enjoy your stay there. Everythign looked good from what I could see from not being a guest. :) Have great trip!!! ;)

We have stayed there twice - we really like it. The rooms are spacious and we have always found the staff to be friendly. The breakfast is yummy, there is a large variety of items and it is a real money saver. The only negative is they changed their shuttle and now you have to take the city shuttle and pay for it. I have never taken the new one so it might be just fine, but the old one was free and only stopped at the hotels in the same parking lot (hampton inn and hilton garden in) so it was very convenient. Since they changed the shuttle we gave the Candy Cane a try and loved it, but we miss the 2 rooms. Hope you enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter