Embellishment Swap 2012- Closed but active

Queen2 said:
Shawna or someone please send me address to send goodies. I never received a pm for the address. Thank-you
Sharon

I will resend it now.
S :)

Shawna want to make sure you got my package....was delivered on the 15th!

Got mine mailed today. Sorry for the delay. I had surgery October 2 to have a Dailysis catheter placed b/c I have to go on Dialysis. I have been going for training 4-5 hours since last Monday. I come home so tired I have to take a nap. Hubby helped me bag up everything last night. Should be there by Friday. I can't wait for the surprises.

Got mine mailed today. Sorry for the delay. I had surgery October 2 to have a Dailysis catheter placed b/c I have to go on Dialysis. I have been going for training 4-5 hours since last Monday. I come home so tired I have to take a nap. Hubby helped me bag up everything last night. Should be there by Friday. I can't wait for the surprises.

so sorry to hear this Sharon....will keep you in my prayers :hug:

Hope you are beginning to feel better, sending prayers and pixiedust: to you.

Mail Call...

I got 2 more packages yesterday! I need to check one package out to make sure it is the person I think it is because I did not recognize the address and nothing is labled inside... but if it all checks out- I sould be able to swap this out this week!
I'll keep you posted!

Mail Call...

I got 2 more packages yesterday! I need to check one package out to make sure it is the person I think it is because I did not recognize the address and nothing is labled inside... but if it all checks out- I sould be able to swap this out this week!
I'll keep you posted!

shawna, if its not a bother, please ship back with my everyday swap! thanks :goodvibes

Same for me please - the $$ are in with the everyday swap in any case.;)

I don't think i put my user name:confused3. It was buttons

Everything is swapped out- I will make the packages that I need to mail on Tuesday, as dd's dance studio is across from the PO and I have to be there for 3.5 hours.

My box of goodies showed up yesterday! Thank you for hostessing...can't wait to use some of these items. I've already started doing Christmas paper crafts and hope to incorporate some of them!

Received my packaged while I was on vacation. a fun swap. Thanks for hosting it.

Shawna got my package today! thanks again for hostessing! I love all the cute embellishments and look forward to using them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter