Emergency Info

Starr_DJ

Mouseketeer
Do you have your emergency contact info hidden somewhere on your child in case he/she gets lost in the parks? If so, what do you do?

Safety tats with mom phone number and dad phone number. Each one lasts a couple days
Don't hide it as cm will not look in clothing or too hard to find information. (If you think about it it makes sense.)
Teach your kids to find a cast member show them their tags, where they are - shops etc.

You can get dog tags made and lace one into the child's shoe. It will be easy to find and won't have to be replaced.

We didn't put anything identifying on our son. He's non-verbal, and I know he would t remember to point to anything if he got lost. He also wears Velcro shoes, so I couldn't lace anything into his shoe. We didn't have any issues keeping track of him.

We found "if lost please call #" magic band decals on etsy for $1.50. It was worth it for piece of mind.

My older kid (11) knows our cell number.

My younger kid (8) has an autism-like illness, so he gets an emergency bracelet for that and his epilepsy with our number on it.

My older kid (11) knows our cell number.

My younger kid (8) has an autism-like illness, so he gets an emergency bracelet for that and his epilepsy with our number on it.
will your younger child show bracelet to CM? CM may or may not take child's hand to look at if child is unset and not wanting to be touched

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter