EMH a time MK

TeacherDL

Mouseketeer
We have never done an emh at night. Tonight there’s one at MK until 1 am. What can we expect from crowds from 11-1. Trying to decide whether to do the emh tonight or just get up and rope drop at 8 in the morning.

I love the late night EMH. We've ridden several rides where we didn't even have to get off. Just stayed in the vehicle for another ride. I would recommend after midnight time to any RD anyday.

Absolutely do the late night EMH! That is our favorite time in the park, crowds are low, temperature is perfect and the park is gorgeous at night. You may see crowds-ish around 11 but the closer you get to 1 more the less people you will see!

My favorite time of day! We avoid morning EMH, but love the evening EMH. Park tends to empty out and many rides are walk-on - even during the busy season. Definitely worth staying up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter