• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EMH and Character Bkfast Questions

bean

Mouseketeer
On July 22 the dis lists this as an EMH morning for the MK but the Disney website does not show this. Do you know which is correct? Also if we have an ADR at CRT for 9:10 and the park opens at 9:00, will we be able to get in early to check in for our ressie? I know you can go in early if your ADR is before 9:00 but I wasn't sure about a time slightly after opening. Thanks!

bean said:
On July 22 the dis lists this as an EMH morning for the MK but the Disney website does not show this. Do you know which is correct? Also if we have an ADR at CRT for 9:10 and the park opens at 9:00, will we be able to get in early to check in for our ressie? I know you can go in early if your ADR is before 9:00 but I wasn't sure about a time slightly after opening. Thanks!

Go by the Disney website.

Go to the "Character Breakfast" gate (either the far right or far right) and they SHOULD allow you in early for the ressie, but it'll be up to the CM's to decide at that time, as the regular guests will be filing in (about 8:45a) for the "Rope Drop Ceremony" up on the train platform and things can get hectic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter