EMH and Epcot

HoneyStarr

Earning My Ears
When we go to WDW there will be early magic hours at Epcot. So that morning at 7:30 we have a Bon Voyage breakfast. We plan on entering Epcot through the International gate, since it is closest.

My question is, are the countries open during EMH? Can I go anywhere if I come in through that gate? I’m trying to plan out that day. Thanks

Only the frozen ride and meet and greet will be open in the world showcase, and You can get a snack at Les Halles if you want, But the world showcase wont open till 11 o’clock. You can walk through to get to future world though

Only the frozen ride and meet and greet will be open in the world showcase, and You can get a snack at Les Halles if you want, But the world showcase wont open till 11 o’clock. You can walk through to get to future world though
Awesome. Will that wood gate Be up and we just walk past it? I was hoping to get to future world because my husband will have to drive car back to resort and meet up with us later.

You just go through the international gateway like normal, go through security there (it will be shorter than the front gate) and walk to future world. It will be open at the EMH time just like the front gate. Maybe hit FEA before going to FW since you’ll be close.

Awesome. Will that wood gate Be up and we just walk past it? I was hoping to get to future world because my husband will have to drive car back to resort and meet up with us later.

If you Valet park at the Boardwalk for Bon Voyage Breakfast, you can leave the car there all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter