Emh and guest services first am

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
I think we will head to guest services once park gets busy to get disability pass and stroller as a wheelchair tag? I get both at same place correct?
Is that the best use of time?
I don’t want the big kids to miss out any early ride opportunities.
Thanks
We are only doing Disney springs night before and they don’t have an office there correct?

I think we will head to guest services once park gets busy to get disability pass and stroller as a wheelchair tag? I get both at same place correct?
Guest Services is where you would request both DAS (Disability Access Service) and stroller as wheelchair. It is open whenever the park is open, so you can go there whenever it is convenient.
Is that the best use of time?
I don’t want the big kids to miss out any early ride opportunities.
Thanks
You don’t have to do it first thing, but you could stop by as you go past to see how long the wait is. The actual process of setting up DAS and the wheelchair tag takes only a few minutes.
If you want to do attractions right away and then go to Guest Relations later, that is fine. If you don’t need to have the stroller with you in lines at the start of the day, you will be fine waiting.

Check when you go in - sometimes they are using another place other than Guest Relations for DAS issuing during busy times. Cast Members at the entrance csn tell you.
We are only doing Disney springs night before and they don’t have an office there correct?
There is a Guest Relations at Disney Springs, but DAS and the stroller tags are only issued at the Theme Parks.

All the parks but EPCOT opens the front a bit early and you can stop in before the rest of the park opens. Also if the park is open then you can ask for a return time

All the parks but EPCOT opens the front a bit early and you can stop in before the rest of the park opens. Also if the park is open then you can ask for a return time
Your mileage may vary on being able to ask for a return time, last trip we were being singed in by a CM friend, which meant we had to go every day to get a DAS and only two CMs would give us a return time, of course on our last day the CM that was helping us told us they actually had a way we wouldn't have had to go into guest relations every day, no other CM bothered to mention this, so again your mileage may vary.

In MK the only problem with doing in later is that it’s all the way in the front of the park which is a hike and you will be fighting against the crowd of people coming in

There is a gust relations Back by hall of presidents that can do DAS and a lot of other things
WDW has put ‘satellite’ Guest Relations in MK and AK.

The MK one is currently in the Hall of Presidents area. At some points of the day, they may also be doing DAS at MK in the Main Street Chamber of Commerce. That is on the left after going under the train station, between City Hall and the Railroad Station.

At AK, it’s in Discovery Island, in front of Discovery Trading Company.

Those are current sites, but are subject to change and may not be open all the time. That’s why I suggested asking the CMs near the entrance.

We have always gotten our son's DAS first thing in the morning at the first park we went to and have been very surprised at not having to wait more than 20 mins on any of our previous trips. Since you only need to do it the first day for your entire trip, get it out of the way and enjoy the rest of your trip!!! Have a wondeful vacation!

We have always gotten our son's DAS first thing in the morning at the first park we went to and have been very surprised at not having to wait more than 20 mins on any of our previous trips. Since you only need to do it the first day for your entire trip, get it out of the way and enjoy the rest of your trip!!! Have a wondeful vacation!
Most of the time I am in and out in about 10 minutes unles the CM iPad is not working and they have to get another one then it might add 5 minutes to it. It is when I get to the park after RD then GR has a long line and I am waiting for ever I think most do not stop in first thing and tend to latter on the day when park are crowded they want to complain about XYZ they went to do whatever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter