EMH & Early ADRs...how early do the they open for Breakfast?

akaDaddy

"Thanks Charming, but my daughter's got this."
I've been reading some conflicting info about when the Restaurants actually schedule the first ADRs.

Say for Morning EMH has the MK opening at 7:00 instead of 8:00 am, do the restaurants take ADRs starting at 6:00 am that day only or at 7:00 am like the rest of the week?

What about Holidays and Peak times when he opening isn't really set until a couple of weeks out? If the time changes from 9:00 am opening to 7:00 am opening, does Disney release more ADRs for an hour before opening?

Anyone know the answer for sure?

Agree with the PP, the restaurants do not open until 8 am, even on days that parks open at 8 am or earlier.

The first reservation for restaurants inside the MK is usually 8:00 or 8:05 regardless of the time the park opens. The only time I've seen reservations beginning around 7:00 AM are for about 10 mornings starting around Dec 20 to New Year.

Restaurants at the resorts open earlier because many want breakfast before heading to the park.

The only time I've seen reservations beginning around 7:00 AM are for about 10 mornings starting around Dec 20 to New Year.

When they do open up at 7:00 for the holidays, when do they normally release the ADRs?

I think the reservations are already in the system. There have been some threads where posters have mentioned they have a reservation during the 7:00 hour during Christmas week.

I think the reservations are already in the system. There have been some threads where posters have mentioned they have a reservation during the 7:00 hour during Christmas week.

I guess that is where my confusion lies.....

BOG opened breakfast thru January on Monday, August 3rd, with the earliest ADR being 8:00 am during all weeks opened including Christmas and New Years weeks. There were no ADRs released with times before 8:00 am.

MK is currently scheduled to open at 9:00 am but If we go by historical openings, Disney will change that to an 8:00 am opening with a 7:00 EMH as they have done for the past few years.

If this is the case, when do they normally release the ADRs for the earlier times?

I guess that is where my confusion lies.....

BOG opened breakfast thru January on Monday, August 3rd, with the earliest ADR being 8:00 am during all weeks opened including Christmas and New Years weeks. There were no ADRs released with times before 8:00 am.

MK is currently scheduled to open at 9:00 am but If we go by historical openings, Disney will change that to an 8:00 am opening with a 7:00 EMH as they have done for the past few years.

If this is the case, when do they normally release the ADRs for the earlier times?
This is the first time you have mentioned BOG specifically. It may be that BOG won't be opening earlier than 8:00 even during the holidays or maybe they haven't finalized their plans. You'll just have to keep checking to see if its hours change or if someone posts that they booked an early BOG res.

On the other hand, I looked at Crystal Palace and it is showing early reservation times during the holidays. For example, there is a 7:05 AM available on Dec 24.

This is the first time you have mentioned BOG specifically. It may be that BOG won't be opening earlier than 8:00 even during the holidays or maybe they haven't finalized their plans. You'll just have to keep checking to see if its hours change or if someone posts that they booked an early BOG res.

On the other hand, I looked at Crystal Palace and it is showing early reservation times during the holidays. For example, there is a 7:05 AM available on Dec 24.

Thanks,

I was using BOG as an example since they released more dates this week. I didn't see any MK ADRs before, but you are correct CP has some days during the Christmas weeks at 7:00 am starts. I guess that means the 9:00 am opening for the park will certainly change.

I wonder if CRT or any of the other restaurants have opened ADRs for the 7:00 am hour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter