EMH on check in day?

jessiangel

Mouseketeer
I wasn't sure where to post this. In resorts or theme parks. Sorry if I posted to the wrong board. We are staying in Orlando a few days before checking into POR at my parents' condo. We will be checking in to POR on 9/24 and will only be staying until 9/26. 9/24 is a morning EMH and its the only one we can utilize on our trip. Is it possible to check in really early in the morning and qualify for EMH that day? I know check-in isn't until 3:00, but is there any way to get our key cards really early so we could still go to EMH? MK opens at 9:00, so we'd have to check in about 7:00 a.m. Thanks for the help!

yes and 7am everything should be in the system and ready t go.

They will just give you a number to call to see when your room is ready. We have done some split stays and had the room ready at that time a few times as well. I always go check us in right around 7 as the rest of the family gets ready and we meet at whatever park we are heading to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter