Emh

klh999

Mouseketeer
I am just curious how this works....

We will be going to Early Magic Hour. We are staying at Coronoda Springs. We have purchased the magic your way package with one day base tickets. However, we will not be using them. We have our own MYW tickets that I already purchased from an online ticket broker before this package came out. So our tickets except for the one day base ticket will not be on our resort card, so how do we get into EMH?? Is this going to pose a problem? Thanks for your help.

Not a problem at all, you don't need to be on a package, just a resort guest. You will just need to show your room key :)

I am not sure how it works in the morning; but assume you may need to show your room key. At night they have various places throughout the parks where you can get a wristband. All you do is show them your resort room key to get one. Make sure everyone in your party has it with them (note exception for those under 3). They do check to make sure you have your wristband at many of the rides and attractions; so don't forget to get one! This is how they know who is allowed to be in the parks.

Jodi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter