Employee Discounts on Weddings & Events?

Melanie_Ravenswood

Earning My Ears
I'll be taking a job at WDW next month, and my SO and I are still figuring out where and when we want to get married. I'd love to get married with DFTW, but the cost might not work for us.

Does WDW offer employee discounts for DFTW? What might that look like?

Cast member discounts aren't always available, but when they are it's usually 10% off food and beverage every day of the week except Saturday, plus 10% off Cinderella’s Glass Coach, the Landau Coach, and certain entertainment, photography, and floral services. If you use Disney for all floral, photography, and entertainment services, you’ll receive an additional 10% discount on just food and beverage.

Thanks for responding! Do the minimums remain the same, or are they waived/lowered? Though even if they are unaffected, you could get a lot more bang for your buck at 10% off everything plus 10% more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter