• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Enchante Dessert Tasting - still offered?

SuperJ

Not born, but mostly raised in Disney
Did the dessert tasting on the 3 night Wish last year and really enjoyed it. We’re doing another 3 night this year and wanted to do it again but it didn’t show up on the list of options when my booking window opened. I thought maybe it was just already fully booked but Palo brunch is sold out yet still shows up in the list of dining options; it just tells you it is sold out if you try to book. Looks like the other activities also stay visible and just change to sold out when that happens.

Is it possible they’re not offering it on this specific sailing for some reason or did they just stop offering the dessert tasting altogether? Google came up empty when I tried to get a definitive answer.

It wasn’t offered on our 4 night Wish during Xmas. It also wasn’t offered on my friend’s early December 3 night. Someone said it was offered on their 2024 Wish cruise, but I don’t remember the number of nights, dates, or itinerary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter