Enchanted tales with belle

HollyMD

DIS Veteran
As many times as we have been to Disney, we have never done this. Would a 3 yr old boy enjoy it at all? Or would we be better off doing something else?

I’d say 3 is a decent age, and older if interested. I don’t know if it’s worth a FP at 3, but I also wouldn’t want to wait too long either.

This is one of the more unique/under-appreciated attractions at MK (in my humble opinion) and we have some pretty darn good photos from it that have been x-mas card and/or memory album worthy, so it’s something we enjoy. Each time is different though - some have been just OK and some have been “wow, did we just do that?” YMMV.

Thank you both for your answers! As we have never seen it, I’d really like to. It’s just trying to decide if he will enjoy it as well

This was one of the things that I wanted to do when we went to Disney in the fall but we did not get a chance to do it.

If he is into Beauty and the Beast and would enjoy possibly participating then yes he'd likely enjoy it.
It really is for all ages and is pretty cool to experience at least one.
My dad (69 at the time) liked it and was a knight.

My son was 3 when we went and he loved it. I was worried he wouldn't participate, but he totally rocked it and had a great time!

My 3 year old son really enjoyed it! He didn't want to take one of the assigned roles but he liked seeing the "play" and really loved the other special effects. By the time the photos with Belle started, he was ready to go though! LOL! Enjoy!!

My DS8 ( 6 at the time) would definitely say "yes" !!
54432775_10213784129864347_6414877258254647296_n.jpg

I loved it, but only because my 3yo daughter was selected to play the Beast and got to have her own private dance with Belle!! She was so happy. It takes a lot of time and isn't as exciting if you don't get picked to play a part. . .but a lot of people do get picked, so there's a good chance you'll be asked to play a part.

I loved it, but only because my 3yo daughter was selected to play the Beast and got to have her own private dance with Belle!! She was so happy. It takes a lot of time and isn't as exciting if you don't get picked to play a part. . .but a lot of people do get picked, so there's a good chance you'll be asked to play a part.
Everyone can have a part.

Everyone can have a part.

My son would be broken if he doesn't get picked. I tried to explain to him, it'll just depend on how many people are there with us at the time and if he doesn't get picked, at least he'll still get to see Belle. He LOVES Belle!

The pics are when he was 3 years old. He kinda just made himself at home on Belle's lap....while Cinderella was STILL signing his autograph book! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Attachments

• Photo0142FourBySix.jpg
    Photo0142FourBySix.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo0143FourBySix.jpg
    Photo0143FourBySix.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter