• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Enchantment at the Top Dessert Party

Only can do Friday... so that is the day they took away.
Oh - sorry
They've allocated Fridays to "Enchantment at the Top" +$$$
and Wednesdays are now "Bound to be Bad" +$$
I'm just thankful that they've kept the Wicked Wind Down on Mon/Tue/Thur, for the DVC-frugal, like me :earboy2:

Oh - sorry
I'm just thankful that they've kept the Wicked Wind Down on Mon/Tue/Thur, for the DVC-frugal, like me :earboy2:
Wicked Wind Down is pretty straight forward in description for what you get for $55 however the other two seem virtually the same in description but with a $50 difference in price ... anyone been to them that can explain the difference?

Wicked Wind Down is pretty straight forward in description for what you get for $55 however the other two seem virtually the same in description but with a $50 difference in price ... anyone been to them that can explain the difference?

IIRC, The other ones have unlimited drinks and food.

Ok, i missed the part about the food but even so one is $89 and one is $139 so I would guess perhaps better food and drink at the Bound to be Bad?

We're not drinkers, so not worth the up-charge for us.
Ok, i missed the part about the food but even so one is $89 and one is $139 so I would guess perhaps better food and drink at the Bound to be Bad?
I'll let you go to the one for $139, and you can tell me all about it. :earboy2:

We're not drinkers, so not worth the up-charge for us.

I'll let you go to the one for $139, and you can tell me all about it. :earboy2:
$139 too rich for my blood although at Disney drink prices I am sure I could get my "money's worth" .......

Oh - sorry

Hi. Can you or anyone let me know how to book this and pay? I am interested in doing on a Monday. However what, if anything, goes on in a Sunday night?

Where exactly do I go to book this.

Thank you.

You call member services to book, and pay up front by credit card. They give you a confirmation number, but there is no emailed confirmation, so keep track of the number, but they also say they “make notes in your member account”

Hi. Can you or anyone let me know how to book this and pay? I am interested in doing on a Monday. However what, if anything, goes on in a Sunday night?

Where exactly do I go to book this.

Thank you.
I booked through DVC Member Services

You call member services to book, and pay up front by credit card. They give you a confirmation number, but there is no emailed confirmation, so keep track of the number, but they also say they “make notes in your member account”
The Reservation and Confirmation shows up in your MDE account.

I booked through DVC Member Services
Thank you.
Online?
I guess I would go to the DVC site and type in Top of the World?
Can we still go to ToTW for drinks any longer? I'm willing to pay too but just don't know.
Thank you.

Thank you.
Online?
Can we still go to ToTW for drinks any longer? I'm willing to pay too but just don't know.
Thank you.
FYI:
I tried on line, and it directed DVC members to call in for those reservations.

Thank you.
Online?
Thank you.

You have to call to book any of the special events.

I know on the Wicked Wind down nights that people are allowed to go up just for drinks etc on a FCFS basis. Many times there is a waitlist.

For the other events, I don’t know because those include a dessert buffet and unlimited drinks.

Thank you. I missed this where you mention calling. I appreciate the help.

You have to call to book any of the special events.

I know on the Wicked Wind down nights that people are allowed to go up just for drinks etc on a FCFS basis. Many times there is a waitlist.

For the other events, I don’t know because those include a dessert buffet and unlimited drinks.
Thank you. I am hoping to book a "special event" regardless of what it is it will be something different (although we have been there quite a few times)
and I do not want to be on a WL during vacation, especially around the time I want to sit and relax with a drink and apps LOL

I appreciate your help as always!

Also, I learned that once you have the confirmation number, you can type it in to link to your my Disney experience acct so you have it logged there.

Has anyone done the Enchantment at the Top Dessert Party yet? Reviews and thoughts would be appreciated! I just booked it for my family and my parents haven’t been in the Disney parks in some time, so I thought it would be a nice reprieve from crowds.

Has anyone done the Enchantment at the Top Dessert Party yet? Reviews and thoughts would be appreciated! I just booked it for my family and my parents haven’t been in the Disney parks in some time, so I thought it would be a nice reprieve from crowds.
My husband and I (and another couple) attended the Enchantment at the Top Dessert Party on December 9th. We really enjoyed it. They handed us a glass of champagne when we entered and there was a drink menu on the table where they sat us - there were quite a few drink selections to choose from. Our server was very attentive. The desserts, in my opinion, were about the same as those at the Magic Kingdom dessert parties (not great - but ok). The night was very relaxing. About 5 minutes before the fireworks began they suggested we head out to the balcony. They handed out 3D glasses that made everything look like it had a Mickey halo. We would do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter