Enchantment dessert party

Liz Z

DIS Veteran
Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question. Feel free to move. So I have a dinner reservation for 4,15 in MK and our dessert party says to be there by 5. I hate to rush through dinner so if we’re a half hour later will that be ok? Reservations are very hard to come by on December 30. Or I’d change dinner for a little earlier

thank you
Liz

You'll definitely want to try and move the dinner ADR. Maybe do it at lunch and just snack for dinner? Given that it's 12/30 though, that might be hard. Maybe you just consider the price of the dessert party the price of reserved fireworks viewing and don't approach it as needing to eat much.

Where is your ADR? I don't see how you could possibly be there by 5 anyway.

You'll be fine checking in later. We tend to check in a little late for the dessert parties to avoid the long, check-in line and the initially crowds at the buffet. As PP noted, I would probably look at this more as securing a good viewing spot for the fireworks than a relaxing dessert party if you are going to be 30+ minutes late. I would also, as PP suggested, look for an earlier dining time to give yourself a little wiggle room. If you can't change anything, I, personally, would keep it as is. I would rather spend extra to watch the fireworks from the plaza garden that night than have to navigate the crowds even if I had to rush through the dessert portion of the party.

Where is your dinner? I would also assume that everything will run 15-30 minutes behind schedule. And a ts meal at least 60-90 minutes. I would see you being done w dinner closer to 6 than 5 tbh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter