Encore at Reunion

displacedhoosier

Part time teacher, full time ninja
We are staying at the Encore at Reunion next weekend before our first family Disney Cruise on the Dream. We're trying to avoid renting a car and the accommodations and shuttle the Encore advertises sounds ideal for our multi-generational family of 12. Any tips/tricks/hints to share as this is our first time staying here?

Thanks!

We have not stayed at Encore but we have stayed 5 times at Reunion Resort in Heritage condos. It's about 30 minutes from airport. Everything in that area is beautifully maintained and service has been excellent. From what they advertised looks amazing (considering for next trip as it's new) so I'm sure it will be fantastic, enjoy!

We are staying at the Encore at Reunion next weekend before our first family Disney Cruise on the Dream. We're trying to avoid renting a car and the accommodations and shuttle the Encore advertises sounds ideal for our multi-generational family of 12. Any tips/tricks/hints to share as this is our first time staying here?

Thanks!

This is an oldish post, but I was wondering how you liked it. We are probably staying there in Dec, first time off property and I am a little nervous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter