Encouragement - 180 days out

WDW has not officially announced dates and times for Fantasmic yet, so the restaurant are holding off booking the package. The package will be released sometime around the release of time and date of the show.

The system wasn't working properly or you were doing something wrong. There's no way Boma or some of your other choices would be gone at release of 180 days. Try a different type of device. I find the app vs using the website sometimes yield different availability, oddly enough. Or pick up the phone.

So, stupid question, but what is this free touring plans dining app people are referring to, and how do I get it? All I found in the App Store was touring plans line app and a menu app, but that wasn't free. TIA

So, stupid question, but what is this free touring plans dining app people are referring to, and how do I get it? All I found in the App Store was touring plans line app and a menu app, but that wasn't free. TIA

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

Is this what you are looking for? I haven't used their app for the reservation finder but used the app last time in the parks and found it to be very accurate for wait times. I already had a subscription but apparently you can sign up for the basics and still use the reservation finder. They have changed the reservation finder in that you used to be able to have 10 active searches but have reduced it to 2. Otherwise it has worked well for me. Keep in mind that when looking for highly sought after ADR you have to be patient when looking for those ADR. I have been patient and actually had some of my ADR pop up.

Hi! Just need a little encouragement. We are going November 27 through December 2 and I got up this morning at 6 am to get our reservations in order.. and I didn't get any. I am so upset. What did I do wrong? I know it is free dining and all but isn't this the slower time (if any)? Do you think I will have luck getting anything? If so when would be a good time to look again?
Just curious how your searches were going??

Just curious how your searches were going??

I have gotten one here and there. I have left it for a few days, ready to get back in and start looking. Are you trying also? I am really hoping of finding more around the 60 day mark!

Have you used Touring plans? I have used it to get Chef Mickeys, BOG for dinner, H&V Minnies Holiday Dine, & California Grill during MVMCP fireworks. I was able to get some of the things that I wanted once the Candlelight Processional was announced as well. :)

We booked our trip only 90 days in advance and are going during free dining, so there were very few character dining options available at first (what my kids are most interested in). But I keep checking about twice a day (I'm obsessing!) and I've hit a few winners, including a 1900 Park Fare breakfast and a Chef Mickey's dinner. I'm still holding out for a jackpot CRT or, alternatively, Akershus. Really hoping the 60 day mark sees something open up!! There's also a "cancellations" thread here that might be helpful, where people post when they are cancelling a reservation so you can pick it up. Good luck!

Don't give up hope. I was just searching on the WDW site and found an 8:00 a.m. Akershus for our party of 6 on a Saturday morning for our November trip :) Must have just been on at the right moment because it wasn't there this morning when I was searching thru breakfasts! (Searching because DH decided he's hoping to change our Tusker House breakfast to after his parents arrive!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter