Ending Date on Cdn 7 Day PHP??

Stephen's Mom

<font color=green>Had a California Adventure<br><f
Hello everyone,

I haven't posted on this board for a couple of years and I didn't think I would get the chance to go back to WDW for some time but my DH brought home some info on a conference that he could go to on May 4-7/03 at the Yacht and Beach Club! I don't know 100% for sure that we're going but I'm trying to convince him. He's really not into "Disney" like I am but I'm using the "we really should take DS before he starts kindergarten next year" excuse (rather than it's your DW who is dying to go!).

I know there were a lot of questions about the start date of the Cdn special but I'm confused about the end date. I know it says it's good until May 15/03 but does its first day of use need to be by Apr. 26, Apr. 30 or does it matter as long as it is before May 15. I'm confused but depending on the answer it may change when we would go. I was planning to leave in early May and then stay after the conference for another week but if the passes have to be activated before the end on April I would have to make arrangements to go the week before the conference (which is not my first choice since it is nice for DH to relax after).

Can anyone help me?

As far as I know, the tickets must be used for the first time by April 30th, and then the remaining days expire May 15th.

Hope this helps!
:)

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping they could be used starting in May but I guess I can work around it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter